ننتظر تسجيلك ومشاركتك
منتدى ثانوية سعد دحلب تيميمون
مرحبا بك
سعدنا بك
نتمنى لك أطيب الأوقات بيننا وإن شاء الله تجد كل تعاون
وإخاء وفائدة من الجميع
ننتظر تسجيلك ومشاركتك
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تربوي تعليمي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
منتدى قوبا التربــــــــــــــــــــــــــــوي يرحـــــــــــــــــــــــــــب بكم
عن سيدنا العارف بالله الحسن بن صالح البحر نفع الله به : لِفهم العلم والعملِ بهِ وعدم نِسيانهِ تُردِّد هذا الدعاء : اللهمَّ إني أسألك فهم النبيـين وحفظ المُرسلين وإلهام الملائكة المُقربين ، اللهمَّ أغنني بالعلم وزيني بالحلم وأكرمني بالتقوى وجملني بالعافية يا أرحم الراحمين
ومن كلام الحبيب أحمد بن حسن العطاس نفع الله به قال : يُروى أن رجلاً جاء إلى النبي  فقال : يا رسول الله ، إني كثير النسيان فعلمني شيئاً ، فقال لهُ : ( قل عند كل يوم : اللهم اجعل نفسي مطمئـنـة ، تؤمنُ بلقائك ، وتقنعُ بعطائك ، وترضى بلقائك ) قال : فما نسيتُ بعدها شيئاً يقول ذلك 3 مرات أخرجه الطبراني في ( المعجم الكبير ) .
دعاء بدء المذاكره اللهم إني اسألك فهم النبيين ، وحفظ المرسلين ،و إلهام الملائكهالمقربين ،اللهم اجعل ألسنتنا عامرة بذكرك ، وقلوبنا مليئة بخشيتك ، ، وأسرارنابطاعتك إنك على كل شئ قدير، وحسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل .
دعاء بعد المذاكرة اللهم إني استودعك ما قرأت وما حفظت، فردّه عليّ عند حاجتي إليه، إنك على ماتشاء قدير، وحسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل. الدعاء عند التوجه الي الإمتحان اللهم إني توكلت عليك ، واسلمت أمري إليك ، لاملجأ ولا منجى منك إلاإليك . الدعاء عند دخول لجنة الإمتحان رب أدخلني مدخل صدق ، أخرجني مخرج صدق ، واجعل لي من لدنك سلطاناً نصيرا . الدعاء بعد استلام ورقة الأسئلة اللهم إني أسألك بأن لك الحمد لا إله إلا أنت بديع السماوات والأرض مالك الملك ذو الجلال والإكرام اللهم اكفنا روعة الامتحان وارزقنا حسن الإجابة بما شئت لي وكيف شئت ، إنك على ما تشاء قدير . عند بدأ الإجابة في الامتحان ربّ اشرح لي صدري ويسّر لي أمري واحلل عقدة من لساني يفقهوا قولي. سورة ألم نشرح لك صدرك... اللهم اجعل الامتحان برداً وسلاماً عليّ كما جعلت النار برداً وسلاماً على سيّدنا إبراهيم. اللهم لا سهل إلا ما جعلته سهلاً وأنت تجعل الحَزْنَ إذا شئت سهلاً. الدعاء عند النسيان اللهم يا جامع الناس ليوم لا ريب فيه ، اجمع على ضالتي . اللهم صلّ على سيّدنا محمد الفاتح لما أغلق الخاتم لما سبق ناصر الحق بالحق والهادي إلى صراطك المستقيم.عسى أن يهديني ربي لخير من هذا رشداً. الدعاء عند التعثر في الاجابة ياحي ياقيوم برحمتك أستغيث ، رب أني مسني الضر ، وانت أرحم الراحمين، لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الضالمين . عند تعسر الإجابة لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين. بعد الانتهاء الاجابة الحمد لله الذي هدانا لهذا وما كنا لنهتدي لولا أن هدانا الله ، وآخر دعوانا أن الحمد لله رب العالمين .
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ملخص دروس التربية الاسلامية للسنة الرابعة متوسط
علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالأحد 11 مايو 2014 - 11:47 من طرف ادامس

» ملخص دروس اللغة العربية للسنة النهائية شعبة علوم تجريبية
علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالسبت 26 أبريل 2014 - 22:39 من طرف djama

» تدرج 03 ابتدائي
علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالسبت 22 فبراير 2014 - 2:26 من طرف أبو أسامة

» مقالات في الفلسفة
علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالسبت 22 فبراير 2014 - 2:15 من طرف أبو أسامة

» ملخص لدروس الفيزياء لطلبة البكالوريا
علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 28 يناير 2014 - 16:32 من طرف Admin

» ملخص دروس اللغة الفرنسية للسنة النهائية شعبة علوم تجريبية
علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 1 مايو 2013 - 0:39 من طرف barketabbes

» افعال المدح والذم
علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالخميس 25 أبريل 2013 - 0:12 من طرف زينب تيميمون

» صيغ المبالغة اوزانها وكيفية صياغتها
علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالخميس 25 أبريل 2013 - 0:06 من طرف زينب تيميمون

»  لكل التلاميذ درس الاغراء والتحذير
علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالخميس 25 أبريل 2013 - 0:04 من طرف زينب تيميمون

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin
علي بابا I_vote_rcapعلي بابا I_voting_barعلي بابا I_vote_lcap 
زايدي حسين
أبو أسامة
زينب تيميمون
محمد الجوراري
المعتز بالله
iliasm
REINE SOUSOU
ادامس
seya
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 12 بتاريخ الجمعة 17 مايو 2013 - 12:56

علي بابا

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زايدي حسين

عدد المساهمات : 50
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2012

علي بابا Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: علي بابا   علي بابا I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 4 ديسمبر 2012 - 22:35

Ali Baba

Ali Baba by Maxfield Parrish (1909)
Ali Baba (Arabic: علي بابا‎ ʿAlī Bābā ) is a character from medieval Arabic literature. He is described in the adventure tale of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (علي بابا والأربعين حرامي).
This story has been used as a popular story pantomime plot such as in the pantomime/musical Chu Chin Chow (1916). Like many other folk tales frequently adapted for children, the original tale is darker and more violent than the more familiar bowdlerised versions. Popular perception of Ali Baba, and the way he is treated in popular media, sometimes implies that he was the leader of the "Forty Thieves": in the story he is actually an honest man whom fortune
Textual history
Some critics believe that this story was added to One Thousand and One Nights by one of its European translators, Antoine Galland, an 18th-century French orientalist who may have heard it in oral form from a Middle Eastern story-teller from Aleppo, in modern daySyria. In any case, the first known text of the story is Galland's French version. Richard F. Burton included it in the supplemental volumes, rather than the main collection of stories, of his edition of the Thousand and One Nights, and seems to have thought it Greek Cypriot in origin.[1]
The American Orientalist Duncan Black MacDonald discovered an Arabic-language manuscript of the legend at the Bodleian Library;[2]however, this was later found to be a counterfeit.
Story
Ali Baba and his elder brother Cassim are the sons of a merchant. After the death of their father, the greedy Cassim marries a wealthy woman and becomes well-to-do, building on their father's business—but Ali Baba marries a poor woman and settles into the trade of awoodcutter.
One day Ali Baba is at work collecting and cutting firewood in the forest, and he happens to overhear a group of forty thieves visiting their treasure store. The treasure is in a cave, the mouth of which is sealed by magic. It opens on the words "iftah ya simsim" (commonly written as "Open Sesame" in English), and seals itself on the words "Close, Simsim" ("Close Sesame"). When the thievesare gone, Ali Baba enters the cave himself, and takes some of the treasure home.
Ali Baba and his wife borrow his sister-in-law's scales to weigh this new wealth of gold coins. Unbeknownst to them, she puts a blob of wax in the scales to find out what Ali Baba is using them for, as she is curious to know what kind of grain her impoverished brother-in-law needs to measure. To her shock, she finds a gold coin sticking to the scales and tells her husband, Ali Baba's rich and greedy brother, Cassim. Under pressure from his brother, Ali Baba is forced to reveal the secret of the cave. Cassim goes to the cave and enters with the magic words, but in his greed and excitement over the treasures, he forgets the magic words to get back out again. The Thieves find him there, and kill him. When his brother does not come back, Ali Baba goes to the cave to look for him, and finds the body, quartered and with each piece displayed just inside the entrance of the cave as a warning to anyone else who might try to enter.
Ali Baba brings the body home, where he entrusts Morgiana, a clever slave-girl in Cassim's household, with the task of making others believe that Cassim has died a natural death. First, Morgiana purchases medicines from an apothecary, telling him that Cassim is gravely ill. Then, she finds an old Tailor known as Baba Mustafa whom she pays, blindfolds, and leads to Cassim's house. There, overnight, the Tailor stitches the pieces of Cassim's body back together, so that no one will be suspicious. Ali Baba and his family are able to give Cassim a proper burial without anyone asking awkward questions.
The Thieves, finding the body gone, realize that yet another person must know their secret, and set out to track him down. One of the Thieves goes down to the town and comes across Baba Mustafa, who mentions that he has just sewn a dead man's body back together. Realizing that the dead man must have been the Thieves' victim, the Thief asks Baba Mustafa to lead the way to the house where the deed was performed. The Tailor is blindfolded again, and in this state he is able to retrace his steps and find the house. The Thief marks the door with a symbol. The plan is for the other thieves to come back that night and kill everyone in the house. However, the Thief has been seen by Morgiana and she, loyal to her master, foils his plan by marking all the houses in the neighborhood with a similar marking. When the forty Thieves return that night, they cannot identify the correct house and their leader in a furious rage, kills the unsuccessful Thief. The next day, another Thief revisits Baba Mustafa and tries again, only this time, a chunk is chipped out of the stone step at Ali Baba's front door. Again Morgiana foils the plan by making similar chips in all the other doorsteps. The second Thief is killed for his failure as well. At last, the leader of the Thieves goes and looks for himself. This time, he memorizes every detail he can of the exterior of Ali Baba's house.
The Chief of the Thieves pretends to be an oil merchant in need of Ali Baba's hospitality, bringing with him mules loaded with thirty-eight oil jars, one filled with oil, the other thirty-seven hiding the other remaining thieves. Once Ali Baba is asleep, the Thieves plan to kill him. Again, Morgiana discovers and foils the plan, killing the thirty-seven Thieves in their oil jars by pouring boiling oil on them. When their leader comes to rouse his men, he discovers that they are all dead, and escapes. The next morning Morgiana tells Ali Baba about the thieves in the jars, they bury them and Ali Baba shows his gratitude by giving Morgiana her freedom.
To exact revenge, after some time the Chief of Thieves establishes himself as a merchant, befriends Ali Baba's son (who is now in charge of the late Cassim's business), and is invited to dinner at Ali Baba's house. However the Thief is recognized by Morgiana, who performs a dance with a dagger for the diners and plunges it into his heart when he is off his guard. Ali Baba is at first angry with Morgiana, but when he finds out the Thief tried to kill him, he is extremely grateful and rewards Morgiana by marrying her to his son. Ali Baba is then left as the only one knowing the secret of the treasure in the cave and how to access it. Thus, the story ends happily for everyone except Cassim and the forty Thieves
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

علي بابا
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى ثانوية سعد دحلب تيميمون :: منتدى التعليم الثانوي :: السنة الأولى ثانوي-
انتقل الى: